A New Blog


I need help.  I need a lot of help.  Yes, I know that Our Lord makes His home within me - even within sinful, distracted me.  But oh, how easy it is to forget this as I go through my day to day life.

Wouldn't it be lovely to have a little "prayer closet" to duck into from time to time, something with reminders of Our Lord's presence?  A place where we could steal away from chaos and distractions and focus our minds on the reality of God?

If we are here, we obviously spend at least a bit of time on the Internet.  Perhaps we would like to take a moment or two for prayer as we do so. 

For anyone who might need a bit of re-focusing, I invite you to click this line to come visit Prie Dieu.

 

Comments

  1. I absolutely adore your new blog..

    artistically beautiful, visually engaging but not distracting instead

    the art draws me in to a place of pray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melanie. I love sharing inspiring art (I know you do also, and am I ever glad!) - and if it draws anyone else to pray, I am overjoyed.

      Delete
  2. you are my mentor..great idea to have larger images on the side bar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come here and find respite that is needed and given. Thank you Nancy so much for the chants and iconic art and peace. God Bless....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary