Psst! Read Any Ellen Gable Hrkach Books Yet?

Ellen is an award-winning, best-selling author of four books. Her third book, Stealing Jenny, a pro-life suspense novel, spent six weeks at #1 on Amazon Kindle in Religious Drama in June/July of 2012. All three of her novels have been in the top ten of that category since January of 2012. She is a columnist for Amazing Catechists.com, a columnist at CatholicMom.com, and a reviewer for CatholicFiction.net. She and her husband create the “Family Life” cartoons and own a small Catholic publishing company. 

Her website is at www.ellengable.com. Ellen lives in Pakenham, Ontario with her husband and sons. Contact her at: info@fullquiverpublishing.co
In Name Only: Caroline Martin’s life has finally taken a turn for the better. After years of hard work, she has met a virtuous and wealthy man whose love seems to promise the kind of life realized only within the comforting novels she keeps on her night table. Tragedy, however, will teach Caroline of the complexity with which God Himself authors the lives of those who turn towards Him. 

Gold Medal Winner in Religious Fiction, 2010 IPPY Awards.

Note: The author is currently working on a sequel to “In Name Only” entitled “A Subtle Grace,” which continues the story of the O’Donovan Family.  It will be released in late 2013.
Reviews:
read more>

Comments

  1. Well thanks for letting me know. I would love to explore good Catholic fiction. I also have an English Lit degree. I'll wait for your reviews to buy one of Ms. Hrkach's books. By the way, Amazon lists her as just Ellen Gable, dropping the last name. If you were an English major you might want to check out my blog, where I predominantly blog on what I'm reading and classic literature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen blogs, writes articles and some Catholic non-fiction under the combination of her maiden and married name, so that is how I know her.

      I would love to check out your blog. See you soon.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I should have made it easier for you to find my blog. Here's the link:
      http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. I love Ellen's books! I've read In Name Only and Stealing Jenny, and I would recommend both. They're examples of Catholic fiction at its finest.

    I was lucky enough to meet Ellen at the CWG conference earlier this month, and she is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she?? Thank-you for endorsing her writing. I hope to promote Catholic authors here. Would you be our next author???.any more suggestions?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective