Jesus and the Angels

I wonder how Jesus would describe the angels.

How brilliant was the light 
that surrounded the angel who announced the birth of Jesus?
How beautiful were the voices 
of the angels who sang when He was born?
What words of encouragement were used 
by the angel who comforted Him in the desert?
Was there sorrow on the face of the angel 
who strengthened Him just before His death? 
Was the voice of the angel who announced Jesus' Resurrection
 soft, ancient, musical, enchanting?
Do Jesus and the angels look alike? 
How would I feel if I saw Jesus or an angel. 
Would I believe my eyes? Would I die from fear? 
I wonder, how many times without realizing it, 
I have walked in the presence of Jesus and the angels?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective