My Vocation is Evolving

When I was upset and panicking as I worried whether I was pregnant with my Fifth child or not, a wave of peace came over me and I heard a gentle whisper within :

6d4724db4fa813e25f6cc8dcb7c9e6b4Thus began an unexpected life where I discovered fulfilment and joy mothering nine children on a hobby farm. My children literally were my salvation, the key to my heart and the way God chose to heal and transform me into who I really am..a child of God, no more and no less.

After surrendering any thought of a career and raising nine kids for 33 years, a whole new vocation has begun. God is opening the door to writing and I am filled with joy.

This post was written Friday at "the mother of nine9" about my ability to change now that my youngest is off to university. My closing words:

"I have even more time to write and  I am thrilled.  I  have the ability to change. Considering that my great grand-mother lived till 95, my grandmother 86 and my mother is a young 82-year-old. Heck, my husband/s grandmother is 100 and still smiling. Thus begins the next 40 year period of my life. It will be …. interesting."

READ MORE 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective