Introducing the Children of Prayer Page


Children of Prayer 


Each week we will choose a few prayers in the hope that one or more of these them will touch your heart and you will add them to your daily prayer time. The archives will be placed on a page, so they are all at your fingertips. 

Oct. 5, 2013
Our first selection are prayers by Saint Faustina, since it is her feast day today.

3 Prayers for the Conversion of Sinners



Jesus’ promise to St. Faustina

When you say this prayer, with a contrite heart and with faith on behalf of some sinner, I will give him the grace of conversion. This is the prayer: “O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You”. (Diary 186-187)

Dearest Jesus, I present to you my brother and sister who have abandoned their soul to Satan. Take this soul and redeem it in Your Holy Eyes. Free this soul from slavery to the beast, and bring it eternal salvation. Amen.

O dear Jesus, I call on You to embrace all God’s children and cover them with Your Precious Blood. Let each drop of Your Blood cover every soul to shield them from the evil one. Open the hearts of all, especially hardened souls and those who know You, but who are stained with the sin of pride, to fall down and beg for the Light of Your Love to flood their souls. Open their eyes to see the Truth, so that the dawn of Your Divine Mercy will shower down upon them, so they are covered with the Rays of Your Mercy. Convert all souls through the graces I ask You for, now, dear Jesus, (personal intention here). I beg You for Mercy and offer You this gift of fasting for one day every week in atonement for all sins. Amen.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I was going to contact you tonight for a second opinion--thank-you

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. a friend (Charles) contacted me and we work together- it is his idea

      Delete
  3. It was Jesus' idea - I just type and click

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful! And I love the idea of a Prayer Page. I will frequently come back to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we will be adding different sets ofprayers every Friday night

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective