Catholic Church + Catholic School = A Strong Catholic Community

An interesting thing happened to me today after Mass. A lady approached me after Mass and asked if I was still running a mother's bible study. I responded that us "sisters in Christ" didn't meet any longer. I wanted to continue by saying that we still rely on each other for spiritual support, always speaking about our faith journey whenever we see each other, even in the grocery store, we stop and quickly share a spiritual or life issue and always ending the conversation with "I'll include that in my prayers." Because of our busy schedules and growing children, some mothers went back to work and others had more babies and got busier at home. Causing us to longer meet as a group once a week. To read more click here http://yearsofmilkandhoney.blogspot.com/2014/01/church-school-strong-catholic-community.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective