Hi! I'm Mallory author of "His Unending Love" blog.

I'm fairly new to the Catholic blogging world, and I love it!  Although I've been a blogger for 8 years, I've never written a Catholic blog before. 

My other blog is called, "For the Love of Beads." 
In the secular part of my life, I make lampwork glass beads, polymer clay beads, fiber beads, metal beads, I crochet and make jewelry.  I have been a contributor to many nationally known beading magazines.  

This Catholic blog, His Unending Love, came about because the Holy Spirit would not leave me alone!  He pestered me until I began to take His dictation.  I have dedicated my blog to Him, and when I write, and there is peace, I know the inspiration  and dictation comes from Him. 

Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!  Hope to see you soon at His Unending Love.

Comments

  1. perfect intro to you and your blog- thank-you Mallory (I still think of you as rosebud!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a story! Now I'm going to check out your beads ... a passion of mine as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective