Listen to Him

Among the few short words that Jesus spoke from the Cross were the words about His mother: "Behold your mother." He gave me His mother. The mother of God was now, by God's decree, the mother of a sinner. In her heart is Jesus--only Jesus. With her as mother I share her one love: Jesus. Marian consecration, Mary in our lives, couldn't be more straightforward, but it requires the trust of her heart, the knowledge of who She is. I couldn't ever put her in the wrong place unless I first misunderstood who She is, if I first didn't lack in trust of her. Knowing her, loving her, trusting her as my own mother is sharing Jesus with her. Jesus gave her to me. What a precious gift! Ave Maria!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary