Untangling

Just like when I was a little girl, visiting my Gram still makes me happy. She is a one-of-a-kind special lady. And even better now, I get to see my girls love her too.
DSC_0602Visits to my Grandma's house always involve good food, some sort of craftiness, making music, and playing with unconventional toys. My Gram doesn't throw anything away. Ever. So she has tons of fun stuff for my girls, much of it things they wouldn't otherwise think to play with (or more accurately, things I wouldn't normally think to give them to play with). Plastic easter eggs, golf balls, styrofoam egg cartons, a bucket of random lids. And of course her piano. They had a blast.
DSC_0586In her box of goodies for them, I found a God's eye. I used to make them all the time with my Gram when I was a kid. Turns out the one in her box was one I had made as a girl. 30-ish years ago. Told you she saves everything…
Continue reading HERE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective