I'm in the final stages of writing Trusting God with St. Therese

The tomb of St. Therese in the basilica
dedicated to her in Lisieux, France.
This week I began bribing my kids to help me finish my book. They each start with $1, and lose 5¢ each time they interrupt me with discipline problems or goofing around during school hours. We’re doing lots of worksheets right now!

I wrote my final chapter of Trusting God with St. Therese on Tuesday. Now I’m doing some final rewriting and editing. I hope to send it out to a few Beta readers in about two weeks. Then there will be one more round of editing and final formatting before I make it available to select book reviewers.

If you have sent me an email lately and haven’t heard back right away, please know that I am not ignoring you. I am just really  focused on my book until this stage is complete. I will try to reply to as soon as I can.
In the meantime, here are some links related to Trusting God with St. Therese that you might have missed.

I have 4 Pinterest Boards related to my book:
Here’s my author interview at Smashwords from last fall. I don’t give a lot of specifics about Trusting God with St. Therese, but I do talk a bit about my writing process, my inspiration, and authors I love.

If you missed the post with my cover design, you can view it here.

If you’re hoping to get an advanced review copy, now’s the time to sign up for my email list, if you haven’t already. My subscribers get first dibs.

Thanks for your continued prayers. I’m really excited that this project is nearing its climax. I can’t wait to share it with you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective