Beginning at the Beginning - My Conversion Story, Part 1

A little over a year ago, I wrote my first post dealing with religion and faith. At that time, and maybe a few times since then, I made a vague reference to some things that happened in my life that led me to begin to pray and search for something more than atheism had to offer. I wasn't really sure if I would ever share what happened as the impetus to my conversion. It might seem odd, considering all that I write about here, but I'm pretty private about certain things.
But I've started to think that maybe I'd like to write about my conversion story. The whole thing. So naturally, in doing so I'd need to begin at the beginning. The beginning of this story starts with a positive pregnancy test.
IMG_1624
Read the rest of this post HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective