Introducing Myself: Saints 365

Hi! My name is Debbie Gaudino and I am new to the Association of Catholic Women Bloggers and blessed to be here.  Melanie asked me to introduce myself and my blog, Saints 365 to you.
Why Saints 365?
Saints 365 is my personal blog. Through it I provide reflections designed to encourage others (and myself) to "strive for the heights of holiness in the trenches of everyday life." My writings draw from the living word of scriptures, the wisdom of the saints and the teachings of the church and are presented through the lens of my own personal experience.
My hope is that the blog becomes a place where readers can encourage each other on the journey by sharing their thoughts, experiences, struggles and questions related to each post in the comments.
A Little About Me
I am a child of God!  Through the gift of Baptism, I have been adopted into the family of the Holy Trinity.  This is my primary identity, and each day I discover more and more what that really means.
I am also a happily married (17 years), homeschooling Mom to two beautiful children (my son is 11 and my daughter is 9).  My husband and I were raised Catholic and had both fallen away from our faith for most of our young adult life.  We experienced a major conversion at a Mass celebrated by Blessed John Paul II in Rome in 2000.  Since then, our lives have been centered on knowing, loving and serving the Lord and his church.

 I currently work as a part time account manager for Lighthouse Catholic Media (read more about what that entails here) and am a Theology graduate student at Franciscan University of Steubenville.
Over the past dozen years, I have served the church in my local parish and diocese through leading and speaking at Women's Retreats, Adult Faith Formation Programs and Life in the Spirit Seminars.
Stop by, say hi and connect with me here.

Comments

  1. Welcome Debbie. We look forwards to your many posts, comments and visits to our Blogs.

    God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you bring a lovely, fresh perspective

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warm welcome Victor and Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post.
    Blessings,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective