Here's Who I Prayed for Today...

I prayed for my children.
I prayed for Pope Francis.
I prayed for priests.
I prayed for the priests whom I have spiritually adopted.
I prayed the sick.
I prayed for the dying
I prayed for the Holy Souls in purgatory.
I prayed for the young man with the baggy pants walking down the street.
I prayed for the woman holding a lit cigarette out the car window as she drove.
I prayed for all of us at Mass.
I prayed for my family.
I prayed for my friends.
I prayed for those who are suffering.
I prayed for my dog.
I prayed for you.

Read More at :: His Unending Love

Comments

  1. "I prayed for you."

    Thanx for praying for me. Even though I come after your dog. Is he a better breed?

    Praying for you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary