Jesus Fell Three Times

I fell once, and the pain was great for me.
My foot swelled up, and, when I tried to walk, I winced with pain.
My foot, bruised, turned purple.
My foot, injured, swelled, so that I could not fit in my shoes.
I yelped in pain and refused to walk.

Jesus fell three times.
His feet, which carried Our Savior, were wounded and beaten.
His precious feet were bruised and swollen,
screamed in pain as they tried to bear the weight of Our God and His Cross of Love.
His sandals were gone.
Each step an exercise in pain,
but He uttered not a word.
He took His beatings.
He bore the pain.
His love for us,
His mission of Love,
Read More at:  His Unending Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective