Consolations from God

I've written before about consolations from God.  Life is not always easy, and when I am shaken, knowing that more disappointments and fears will attack on my journey, I often ask God to send me a consolation.  I never know IF He will send me a consolation.  Really, what more do I need than He who is I AM?  However, my faith waivers, so I ask for something solid and substantial to help me through the storm.

Monday was a day when I needed a consolation.  I needed to know that I was not on my journey alone.  I needed something that would show me that GOD LOVED ME!  I needed to know that He was walking with me on this journey.

I wrote down, what I know.


Read more at::


His Unending Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective