Do You Ever Wonder Why Those People Come Into Your Life?

Sometimes, they are only there for a moment.  Sometimes, they are there for a week or a month or a year or years.  No matter what, every person who comes into your life is there for a reason, no matter what.

"People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime."  author unknown

 I wondered why I had to get into the line with the crabby checker.

I wondered why I had to get behind that person driving that car that will not go above 20 miles per hour in fast moving traffic.

I wondered why those two homeless men mocked my hair as I served them food.

I wondered why that frightening young man dressed in gang type clothes looked at me as I walked past him.

I wondered why I that sweet elderly lady smiled at me.

Good.  Bad.  or Indifferent these people were there for me, and I was there for them.

Read More At::  His Unending Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective