Signs of Fall, Cheesecake, and a Toad:: Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow

What I know::

God is never out of our lives unless we push Him away.  Even if we push Him away, He is always there waiting for us to return to Him.

Life is not easy.  Each day we must pick up our cross and walk with Him even when we do not understand
why.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways
my ways, says the Lord. 
 For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts."  Isaiah 55:: 8-9

So, when I Pixie and I walk, we leave behind the problems of the day, which helps.  

“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day."  Matthew 6: 34

Read More At:: His Unending Love 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective