Facebook, Memes, and the Universe

What a Burden!
I mean being the only one to take care of yourself!

I recently saw a post on Facebook from the universe.  It said something to the effect of: where you've been has made you what or who you are.   It concluded with the comment: "Clever you."
There are many of these memes on Facebook, actually, almost anywhere you look on the web.  My reaction this morning was, "Oh. My. Goodness.  The very thought of being in total control of everyone and everything that has affected your life or will affect your life, would crush me under the weight of the burden to succeed and make myself whole with no one’s help."  Sheesh!

Read More at:: His Unending Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective