I am Beginning to Recover From Christmas

and that's why I'm writing today.  The boy child has gone home.  He had a safe trip.  Praise God!  He's back at home living his life again.  The interruption is over for him for now.

The girl child is still here, recovering from her cold.  I do think she's feeling a little bit better, even though she's still very pale.  Cancer really sucks!  (Talk about interruptions in life!)

 Christmas was a HUGE interruption in my life, and I loved EVERY MINUTE of that INTERRUPTION!

Advent: trial and error, growth, and change. 

Christmas: the fulfillment of  God's promises to His People.

Now, that  the secular Christmas is over, I have to discern that growth. (We are still celebrating the season of Christmas in the church.)   I have to discern where God wants me to go.  I have to discern how God wants me to grow.  I have to discern in what way God wants me to serve.  The new year will mean change.  The key is now, "Prayerful Discernment."

Read more at:: His Unending Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective