New Years Resolutions (@ Melody's Harmonies)

So I thought this was a good time for some liturgical new year’s resolutions! I really wanted to be more in tune with the liturgical year last year but I got overwhelmed and used having no children as an excuse as to why we couldn’t celebrate. Cause obviously you can’t celebrate feast days without coloring and activity pages!
It wasn’t until recently that I really began to understand how important the liturgical year is to our faith. And even if the rest of society doesn’t realize it: it’s important to them too (Easter? Christmas? Halloween?) So if we celebrate those major feast days then why shouldn’t we celebrate all the other lovely days in the Church year? Personally I’ll take any excuse to celebrate! So here’s a few ideas I have as to how to be more in tune to our faith and the occurrences in the liturgical calendar this year. 
Read the rest here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective