God was Especially Good to me Today and a bit of math for Patience and Healing :: All for the Greater Honor and Glory of God!

"And wherever He went, into villages or cities or farms, they laid the sick in the marketplaces, and begged him that they might touch even the fringe of his cloak; and all who touched it were healed."
Mark 6:56

 Day before yesterday, I was convinced that I would be enduring another month of sharp pain coming from my thumb and any movements of my palm and hand.

3 doctors told me I had tendonitis of the thumb.  We had tried everything.  I had done everything.   No relief.

The last doc wanted me to see the orthopedic docs in our town.  I was willing.  The next appointment with  the orthopedic doc  was on February 11.  I cried. 

I was pretty sure I would not make it that far, so yesterday, after the clinic opened, I called to see if I could be put on a cancellation list.

"Let me check," she said.  "How about January 23rd?  That would help, wouldn't it?"  I'll take it.  The night was difficult.

Today, a  friend who works in another clinic suggested, today, that I call and make sure I am still on the "will call list."  I did.  The person on the phone said, "Let me check."  She came back, "He's here today.  If you can be here by ten, he'll see you." 


Read more at:: His Unending Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary