Mary's Memories: Meditaions on the Glorious Mysteries

The Resurrection
My Son was here!  He has Risen from the dead as He Promised!  He is glorious!  He spoke to me asking me not to tell anyone.  The women would bring the good news to His Apostles.  It was necessary.  Women would be very important when spreading His Gospel. They were chosen to be the first to see Him.  His angels had rolled back the stone on His tomb, and the Roman soldiers ran away.  The women are back.  Peter doesn’t believe what they are saying.
He and John have left the upper room running to the tomb where my Son had been laying.  Mary has also run back to the tomb.  She will see my Son.  She will not recognize Him at first, but He will reveal Himself to her.  She will spread the good news, too!
My Son Has Risen!  My Son Has Risen!

Read more at Prayerfully Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective