Today Was One of Those Depression Days When it Was Hard to Pray...

I even considered sleeping in and not going to Mass at 7.  Depression is that way.  However, God had other plans.  

Pixie needed to go outside, and I had to get up, go downstairs and open the door for her.  So, I was up.  When she came upstairs, she demanded her breakfast.  After looking around the kitchen, I found her “cup.”  That finished the process of waking up.

I showered.  Threw on some mismatched clothes.  (I’m at that age where I can do that now!)  I drove to Mass, and I sat in the back for fear of crying.  That’s fine.  I have found i can focus more on the Mass when I sit in the back.  I pulled my veil over my face, and I listened as the Mass began.

At best, I can say, prayer was difficult.

Read More at:: Prayerfully Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective