How We See Things...

This is a polymer clay pendant that I have been working on for several days. I’ve added different paints. I’ve sanded. I’ve added more paints. When I am not happy with what I have done with a piece, I put it down and leave it alone. I walk back to it several times a day and look at the work. It’s taken as long as a month, but one day, something changes, and I see the piece in a new light. This time, the process took 3 days. I was looking at the leaf pendant. I picked it up and held it in my hands, then I saw it!

Read More at:  Prayerfully Yours

Comments

  1. Beautifully done.....and I love the different perspective you took. Very good words for thought. Love as Jesus loves.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective