I Want, Instant Superficial Healing Now!

Gospel Post I Want Instant Superficial Healing Now (Dandelion) - Single Mom Smiling

I have the book Have a New You by Friday by Dr. Kevin Lehman, but I haven't read it. It's on my very long TO DO list, although by the title, it sounds like it should be at the top of that list.

Imagine, a new me by Friday... 

  ...cue the wavy, dreamy scene change as I am transformed into A New Me by Friday...


I'd always find my keys and cell phone but lose the extra 20 pounds I've been carrying around the last few years...

I'd be thin and in shape and curvy but only where I want to be curvy... 

My hair would finally tame itself and listen when I tell it to relax and straighten out...

The line between my brows would be gone, my upper lip wouldn't disappear when I smile, and my lashes would be long and lush...

I'd be smiling and happy, filled with Joy every day, in every moment no matter what was happening - or how crazy those boys drove me to be some days...

continue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective