Praying Us Home

As we looked around the kitchen, something caught my eye. The curtains in the living room--the only curtains still up in the house--jogged my memory. As I had been cleaning out my grandmother's cedar chest, I kept coming back to this one pair of curtains. I didn't know why and couldn't figure out why they were speaking to me. They definitely weren't her prettiest curtains. After picking them up for the fifth time, I decided to take them and maybe I would figure out their significance later---and there they were, the same curtains!



Read more on Veils and Vocations.

Comments

  1. I have tagged you in a three day quote challenge...no pressure to do it or time line
    https://melaniejeanjuneau.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/focusing-on-pope-francis-three-day-quote-challenge-day-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tagged you in a three day quote challenge...no pressure to do it or time line
    https://melaniejeanjuneau.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/focusing-on-pope-francis-three-day-quote-challenge-day-2/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective