Thank you for welcoming me to the Association of Catholic Women Bloggers!



Hello there! 


I am Suzi Whitford, wife to an amazing man and mommy to two beautiful little girls. I converted to the Catholic Faith in 2009 after studying abroad and falling in love with the grand architecture and art of the Catholic Church. I thought that if there was such a rich history and such beautiful art in the church, then there had to be truth in it! 


After 6 years of being a Catholic, getting married, becoming a mommy and now expecting my second baby, I felt I had another re-conversion to the Faith. As a wife and mother new opportunities were opened up to me to grow closer to Christ and deeper into my Faith. It is during this time that I decided I wanted to blog at www.thewhitfordlife.com, to find a venue to share my joy and love for Christ. 


My sweet toddler is allowing me to write during her naps and the second trimester is boosting me with a new found energy! We are a young Catholic family on our pilgrimage to Heaven, aiming for sainthood! I am honored to be a part of the Association of Catholic Women Bloggers and look forward to learning from everyone. 


On a side note, I noticed many art lovers on this blog. During my conversion I would spend hours on www.artrenewal.org, mostly looking at William Bouguereau's paintings. :) 


Comments

  1. Welcome Suzi. It's great to see you here. We look forward to your many posts and to visiting our Blogs.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective