Adventure for Faith, Hope, and Charity

Adventure it was for Faith, Hope and Charity Livingstone (my three main characters in my new book) as the girls made their debut visit at a book signing this past weekend. My husband and I had a blast meeting people from all walks of life at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church’s World Feast. The weather wasn’t very cooperative, (lots of rain) and thusly, attendance was down, but that didn’t stop the festivities. There was great food, games and entertainment for one and all – a true family entertainment experience. We had an open house for our new parish office building too! Lots going on.

I was so blessed to be... Read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective