A Glimpse into Hell, Preparing the Way of the Lord, & The Christmas Season

Glimpse Hell, Preparing Way Lord, Christmas Season December 7, 2015
It came to me in the sudden realization, "This is what Hell is."

I didn't see the burning, unending agony the Saints have seen. I thank the Lord He knows me well enough to understand I'm not strong enough to witness such suffering even in those justly condemned by their own choices.

But I understood what must be one of the greatest agonies of Hell, and it wasn't an eternity of physical torture. It was no gnawing and gnashing of teeth. It was what was not in Hell that hurt souls most. It was their inability to give or receive Love. What made Hell so awful was, quite simply, a complete absence of Love.

And I knew this is what Hell would be.
To continue reading, please join me at SingleMomSmiliing.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective