I Knew Him in the Womb...


I just had to share with all of you the most amazing story of a young man that I know. Patrick Sewak is all of six years old, nearing seven. He is an extraordinary young man filled with virtue, and blessed by God; destined to become God’s servant. He is raised by his wonderful mother, Meris, and by his grandparents Mark and Bernadette.

Patrick is “different” from the average child, and I say that in a good way. He yearns to attend daily Mass with his grandmother. At home he “plays Mass.” This child... Read more...

Comments

  1. This is really interesting story about the extra ordinary child. I liked this tale so much. I would love to share it with others.
    IVF Centre in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your interest Sumita. I'm glad you liked the article. Patrick truly is a special child, graced by God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective