Mami, Mami, Cuando Rezas

Celebra las simples alegrías de la vida de familiar! Una madre comparte con sus hijos la alegría y agradecimiento que ofrece a Dios a través de sus oraciones, enseñándoles que son bendiciones, por solo ser quien Dios hizo que fueran.
I am so excited to share with you the Spanish version of Mommy, Mommy, When You Pray! It still amazes me to see my little creation printed in English, let alone another language!
I decided to take the time in this post to introduce you to an amazing woman; Erika Garcia, who translated the Spanish version. Her story is compelling, and bears sharing. She is a guiding light, and I am thankful to call her a friend, as well as to have worked with her on this project. I hope my words do her honor!
Erika’s parents were born and raised in Bolivia. Her father was a Christian brother in Bolivia for several years before becoming a US citizen and joining the army. He was injured in the Vietnam war and received a purple heart. Erika’s mom was one of 11 children, and she prayed for a sign to know the one God wanted her to marry. This special man would give her red roses. Although she went on quite a few dates, she never received red roses…until Erika’s dad!
Continue Reading...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective