The Letters: A Movie Review of Mother Teresa for the Divorced

The Letters movie - Mother Teresa
The Letters - Available March 22, 2016
Maybe I should have expected groans when I asked my boys if they wanted to watch the preview of the movie, The Letters, with me. I hadn't actually told them what movie it was just that it was a movie I'd picked out. Their groans might be related to the fact that I'd recently made them watch part of a PureFlix movie, Captivated, about the affect of screen time on children and they expected more of the same, but finally they stopped complaining long enough to ask what movie I'd chosen.

I hadn't expected the dramatic change that came about when I told them.

My 12 year old's face lit up, "The Letters?"

He sat up straight from where he'd been slouched, sulking on the couch.

"Wow, you got The Letters to preview Mom? That's cool!"

To read the rest of how The Letters relates to the divorced, the abandoned, and the lonely, please join me at SingleMomSmiling.com 
God Bless...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary