Finding God on a Cold, Windy Day at the end of April When we all feel it should be much warmer outside!

Today is April 27, 2016, and it’s cold. The wind is blowing making it feel colder. Yes, we have a wind chill. The actual air temperature is 47 degrees. That’s cold! My joints ache. I’m tired. I’m cranky. I need a nap, but, because it’s cold, my dog is hogging the couch where I should be taking a well deserved morning nap, right now. Then there’s the politics. I’m more discouraged than I have ever been in my adult life about the state of our candidates. I’m wondering which candidate is the one for whom I will vote. Should I simply vote for me? I don’t know. Right now, I don’t care. I feel disconnected, not only from God, but from everyone I know. 

Read more at Prayerfully Yours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective