The Saga of my Novena to Our Lady of Candlaria Day 8

Day 8 Prayer:
Immaculate  Virgin of Candelaria, give me
your Son Jesus and let him live permanently
in my heart. May Jesus’ presence in my heart
enable me to be humble, serene, and at
peace, enjoy the purity of heart, body, and
spirit. May he inspire me to be persevering and
patient, prayerful and always looking forward
for my final union with him in heaven. Amen.
First I really want to say that with tonight being my last day of my Novena there is a bitter sweet feeling. I definitely feel that the Holy Spirit has been working in me and that my prayers did not fall on deaf ears. This has been a very humbling experience.
The wording of the prayer for day 8 was extremely intense. This Novena is for protection against poverty and illness. And as I recited this prayer last night, I silently contemplated the meaning of each word.        Click here to continue. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective