When in Need, Turn to the Government or Church for Assistance?

White House


I was tired, bone tired. It was a tiredness that went beyond mere physical exhaustion to conquer my every thought. It pumped through my heart to poison my entire being. This exhaustion festered in my soul, and there it sat.

My toe nudged the carrier holding my sleeping son forward. His sleeping was a small blessing. It was a miracle that I still recognized small blessings. If I hadn't been so exhausted, I may have recognized more. I might have realized sooner that God hadn't abandoned us as I had accused Him of doing. Instead, this belief is part of what brought me to this place.

To read the rest of this post inspired by a Catholic Facebook group's comment, please join me at SingleMomSmiling.com

God Bless...

As always, thank you for sharing, commenting, liking, and following! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective