Homemaking with Chronic Illness

This is super intimidating for me. I have to admit when I was diagnosed I had already been dealing with the pain for a while. However, the depression that comes with the pain caused me to become apathetic to my whole situation. I ignored everything and everyone I cared about. I wasn't sure how to do deal with the pain and I struggled with accepting that I was always going to be hurting.
However when readjusting to life I realized that my house isn't going to clean itself. Not that my husband has not picked up a TON of the slack but still. My husband have a division of chores that worked for us. But when I got sick every time I would get up to clean I would get overwhelmed.


                                         ^^Not me but pretty much sums up me every time  I would try to tackle my house since climbing out of this depression.
But I have a standard to meet and I have to adjust it so that I can still be the best wife possible without giving in to this depression.
But God tells us in Psalm 73:26
26 My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
but God remains the strength of my heart;
he is mine forever.

So with that amazing motivation I decided to get practical!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary