When Life Seems Unjust, Seek Justice


I don’t know about you, but I think there is a lot of injustices occurring these days. Of the many concerns impacting our society, we must seek justice regarding:
  • Abortion
  • Government corruption
  • Racial profiling
  • Unchecked prejudices against the vulnerable
  • Destruction of environmental protections
  • Disregard for the rule of law
I’m sure that you could add many line items to this list. The onslaught of these affronts against justice can seem overwhelming for anyone. Therefore, what can we do about it? How can any one of us seek justice in an unjust society?

How I Seek Justice

It’s just little old me. I’m just one person. Yet, I can have some impact, and you can as well. Perhaps you might want to join me. I seek justice, and by that, I mean God’s Justice, by reciting the Divine Mercy Chaplet daily. This is a powerful prayer asking for God’s mercy and forgiveness (for all the injustices caused by man). With my daily intention, I seek the revelation of God’s truth and justice, and that, we, as a society, do God’s Will. If we were to commit to joining together in prayer, we could... Read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary