Are You a Fence Sitter? (OGW, 41)

To my friends who say, "I've never listened to a podcast before, how do I do it?" I want to offer a quick, easy response:

My podcasts can be found at janetcassidy.blubrry.net.  Just click on the purple highlight and it will take you right to the site where you can listen. You can listen on your phone or any device.

There are lots of other ways to get there as well--you can get there through my blog (look in the upper, right-hand corner), or through any of the popular streaming avenues like Spotify, Apple podcasts, Stitcher, Android and others. They are all listed at the blubrry.net site. 

And don't forget to subscribe!

Finally, occasionally I record a podcast called CassidyComments.  These are just longer, topical podcasts, but both my daily scripture reflections (Opening God's Word-OGW) and my CassidyComments (CC) can be found on the same blubrry site. 

My podcasts are short (3-5 minutes) so they will only take up a little bit of time in your day.  Remember, podcasts are simply audio recordings that you can listen to anywhere.

I invite you to jump in today, with the following episode:

~~~~


In today’s episode of Opening God’s Word, I am encouraging you not to be a fence sitter.

Maybe you have questions about the existence of God or faith in general; today’s scripture passage puts our questions (and our answers) into perspective.
The leaders in the time of Jesus questioned his authority, and when he responded to their question with a question of his own, they got stuck.

I want to be sure that you don’t get stuck.

What questions do you struggle with that keep you sitting on the spiritual fence?

As we move through this 3rd week of Advent, we have a lot to rejoice about—Jesus, the Savior of the world is bringing his light to us.  Let us respond to his light by opening our hearts to all that God has given us, and all that he has to give.

I hope you have a blessed day in God’s Word.

Janet Cassidy
janetcassidy.blogspot.com
janetcassidy.blubrry.net
Email:  johnseven38@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective