Happy New Year 2020!


Happy New Year everyone! I’m not sure how you viewed 2019, but I found 2019 challenging; both personally and professionally. I’m looking forward to 2020 with a clear sense of purpose. There’s something hopeful regarding the turning of the calendar to a new year. With hope, I look forward to better health, now that my ankle fusion has taken hold.
I’ve suffered for several years with difficulty walking. The last few months prior to surgery resulted in several falls. Apparently, my ligaments in my ankle kept giving way and couldn’t support me any longer. Thus, the reasons for the falls. So, surgery became my only option. The difficulty in walking resulted in a good deal of inactivity on my part, and I gained a good deal of weight. With the ankle fusion nearly healed, I’m ready to take on new adventures. I simply want to walk, and in the process possibly lose the weight I gained by being inactive.
It’s my own personal belief, that if you feel better about yourself, and live a healthy lifestyle, you will experience good ripples in other aspects of your life. For example, ... Read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective