Why We Protect the Unborn: My Personal Story


I am so glad that I was born prior to the Roe vs. Wade decision that made the right to abortion the law of the land. You see, I was born with severe clubbed feet. At birth, the doctors and nurses offered my mother their condolences, as they all thought I would never walk. They perceived me to be a burden to my parents. Had I been born a generation later, the doctors would have seen my deformity in utero, and the option to abort would have been available to my mother. I am living proof as to why we should protect the unborn!

Why We Should Protect the Unborn

Had my mother aborted me, then I would not have been able to:
  • Grow to my full potential
  • Fall in love with my husband of the past 40 years
  • Earn three degrees (BS in Management, MBA in Finance and a MA in Pastoral Theology)
  • Become an adjunct professor, shaping minds for the future
  • Become an author of a children’s book that teaches children the value of patience
  • Share my talents with others
  • Bring souls to Christ via the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults at my parish
In God’s eyes, as well as my own, my life has value. Think about all the touch points that I mention above and ... Read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective