SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!!

 Hi everyone!


I have changed my email subscription feed, which means if you originally signed up to receive my blog posts in your inbox, you no longer receive them.

I don't want that to happen!

So, I would like to invite you to return to my blog at janetcassidy.blogspot.com and enter your email in the subscriber box.  Notice that the list is now powered by Feedio.  I just made the change yesterday, so if you tried to subscribe earlier in the week, it wouldn't have worked.

Feedio will send you an email that you just need to click to respond and you will be all set!

If you have any trouble with this, please let me know.  Whenever I post a blog, they respond immediately by sending it to you.

I hope you will continue to subscribe and thank you in advance for staying with me!

If you have never subscribed to my blog before, I hope you will do so now.  You don't want to miss a posting do you?

God bless,
 
Janet Cassidy
janetcassidy.blogspot.com
jmctm2@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective