Election-Year Weirdness: An American Tradition



A presidential election is looming in my country. We have one every four years.

Great Seal of the United States, reverse side, colorized.Maybe I'd get more attention by demonizing or deifying a candidate.

Or saying that nobody should vote, because "they" put subliminal messages in ballots. Oddly enough, I haven't heard that claim.

Or I could express deep despair over the demonizing, deifying and drivel that dominates news and social media.

I could do any or all of the above. But my heart wouldn't be in it.

I am quite sure that no candidate is a fascist, the antichrist or a pawn of the Illuminati-pixie cabal. I don't even think the Illuminati-pixie cabal exists.

More at A Catholic Citizen in America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective