Another Trip to the Emergency Room

Good news, my son and I had a long chat last Saturday. Not-so-good news, we had it in the local emergency room.

Still, it could have been worse. After a few hours of fluids and pain meds, he wasn't feeling quite so awful, and I drove him home again.

Blood work told us that his major systems were working. And a scan showed that his brain wasn't missing any pieces. So, basically, good news.

Even so, I could have done without the stress. So, I'm sure, could my son.

And I'm very glad that (almost) a week has gone by without a similar incident....

...Imaging Tech: X-Rays and the Fabulous Foot-O-Scope


(An image from my brain scans in 2018.)

Medical diagnostic tech has come a long way since my youth, but we still can't tap into another person's sensory inputs. Which, from a 'privacy' perspective may be a good thing, and I'm wandering off-topic.

Even so, we had impressive tech in my 'good old days.'...

More at A Catholic Citizen in America.Another Trip to the Emergency Room

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective