COVID-19: Attitudes, Frustrations, and Perspective



Since I'll be talking about COVID-19, variants, and the pandemic, clarifications may be in order.

I had COVID-19 vaccinations in May and June, because I thought it was a good idea.

Politicos, partisans and crackpots have been throwing accusations and assertions about the pandemic at each other.

I'll be talking about that, but I'm not 'political.' I've neither been proclaiming that one political party is in league with the Antichrist, nor denouncing another as a tool of fascists and racists.

And, although I think the COVID-19 pandemic is real, I haven't been dreading America's impending doom and destruction.

More at A Catholic Citizen in America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective