Experiencing COVID-19: It Could Have Been Worse

Another week has passed, and I still haven't written about fusion power experiments on both sides of the Atlantic. It's on my to-do list, but I'm putting it off until I'm less distracted and more clear-headed.

Besides, this has been an distracting week.

Or I've been distracted. Which isn't quite the same thing.

So - Tuesday I saw a doctor, who told me that I've caught COVID-19: along with about 80% of all Minnesotans.

I decided to skip getting a blood test to verify my COVID-19 status: partly because it wouldn't make a difference on how I deal with the situation. And partly because I didn't see a point in expending resources just to satisfy my curiosity....

More at A Catholic Citizen in America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective