Thomas Eakins' 'A May Morning in the Park' or 'The Fairman Rogers Four-in-Hand.' (1879-1880) Gallery 118, Philadelphia Museum of Art, via Wikimedia Commons, used w/o permission.]

I'd been planning on writing about chimps, strength, muscles, and assumptions this week.

Then, a few hours later, I noticed that I'd been talking about horses, digestion, etymology, cephalic index and other assumptions. Which, for me, is about par for the course.

Eventually, I got back to what we've been learning about chimps and muscles. More at A Catholic Citizen in America.

(How horses digest grass, and why humans are like bears, raccoons and rats. But mostly science, assumptions, making sense and why chimps are strong.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective