My Monthly Request: So Far, Only a Slight SNAFU

Illustration of 'icepick' lobotomy, from Dr. Walter Freenan II's 'Psychosurgery in the Treatment of Mental Disorders and Intractable Pain.' (1950)The good news is that this week's SNAFU doesn't happen nearly as often as it might. And I live in an era where folks like me have options that simply were not available in my youth.

The not-so-good news is that I'm not perfectly perfect in every way.

Nobody currently living here on Firebase Earth is, actually; but I'm a tad more positively off both the 50th percentile and society's fluctuating notion of perfection than many. And that's another topic.

More at A Catholic Citizen in America.

(One of my meds is a controlled substance, so each month I need to ask permission to get the prescription. This month my request may have been lost. Again.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective