May 13, 2023: It’s Been an Interesting Week

Photo: Brian H. Gill, at his desk. (March 2021)I'd been planning on having something else ready for posting.

By Friday afternoon, that obviously wasn't going to happen. So I'll talk about what has been happening.

I should have my ducks in a row by the end of next week.

This week's highlight was an unexpected visit from number-two daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter.

They'd been vacationing in Kentucky, and had planned on driving straight through to their home in North Dakota.

Then our granddaughter had a learning experience involving a swing and gravity. She'll be okay, but right now she's dealing with a broken arm. And that's why they stopped off in Sauk Centre.

More at A Catholic Citizen in America.

(A visit this week, a broken arm and illness in the house have distracted me. So I this week I talked life, health, faith and making sense.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective