Fear, Change, a Loving God: and Choices

Brian H. Gill's photo: Corpus Christi procession, Sauk Centre, Minnesota. (June 7, 2015)

This week I'm sharing what Fr. Mark Botzet said during Mass on the last Sunday in June.

I was going to just post his homily and let it go at that.

But then I thought his focus on fear might make more sense if I put it in context of what's been happening in my part of the world.

So I've put a short (for me) look at life in central Minnesota, and the big picture, after Fr. Botzet's homily.

More at A Catholic Citizen in America.

(Dealing with changes in Parishes on the Prairie ACC. Remembering priorities. Not letting fear distract us from what is important.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective