An Air Zoo?

 


We visited an Air Zoo recently, and it was phenomenal. In case you don't know, an air zoo is a huge Smithsonian-type place with tons of old airplanes and even some NASA stuff.

We really enjoyed it, but I suppose in different ways.

My husband stood and listened to a docent talk about engines and propellers; I am more of the "Isn't that a pretty yellow color on that plane?" kind of person. All of us were amazed at the size and power on display at the exhibit, and we did enjoy the historical content offered.

The day before we were walking a trail at a nature center. As we were leaving, a Porsche pulled in next to us. I'm about as good with cars as I am with planes. "What's that red thing on the wheel?" I asked my husband, who explained it to me.

It's kind of like religion. There is a lot more than what meets the eye, and unless you take the time to learn more about it, you don't really know anything other than what you guess it is about, or what you see on the surface.

There's more to a plane than its color, and there's a lot more to faith than you might imagine.

Take some time to learn more about Jesus this Lent. You'll be glad you did.

Did you listen to my new podcast reflection yesterday? It is posted on all of my platforms. It's titled "For Parents - Woman at the Well."

Janet Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective